Translate

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Little Bit of Prayer Goes a Long Ways

When I got up this morning, I had a strong impression I was supposed to pray for Joyful out in the barn.  I actually have rarely prayed for animals, but I couldn't fight this.

My good friend, Krista, joined me and brought along some awesome music:  "Waterfall" by Steve Swanson from the album Hydrated.  When we arrived Joyful seemed very anxious.  While I sowed joy seeds (not sure why, I just couldn't talk), Krista prayed, and the atmosphere was thick with the presence of God.  Pretty soon, Joyful, dropped her head and started yawning and yawning.

While I never saw her drink today (though she did play in the water) I did the tent test to check her hydration in the afternoon and her hydration was perfectly fine! 

Yay, God!

No comments:

Post a Comment