Translate

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Owls

Sept 8, 2013
I woke up this morning with the word "owl" in my head. I said to the Lord, "Owls are usually thought of as signs of wisdom.  What are you trying to say something to me?"


As plain as day He said, "Call on me and I will answer you and show you GREAT and MIGHTY things which you do not know!" (Jeremiah 33:3)   I got the very distinct impression that this was about horsemanship and Joyful... and by extension... life and people.

"Is there something you want to show me now?"

waterfall

"What about the waterfall?"

Like the intimacy that you and I had there, you will find a new intimacy with this horse that will open your heart to new things...do not be afraid to give her your who-o-o-o-o-o-le heart.

Joy seeds again!   (Psalm 126:5)

No comments:

Post a Comment